I was recently picked to work with Mom Central to join the Johnson and Johnson Healthy Essentials Blog Tour. I was sent a bunch of amazing items from Johnson and Johnson.
- AVEENO® Positively Radiant™ Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15: With natural light diffusers, mica and silica, this oil-free formula works to naturally even skin tone and texture while reflecting light to visibly smooth imperfections. ($16.59/4 fl. oz, available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide)
- BAND-AID® Brand by Cynthia Rowley Adhesive Bandages: A glamorous way to cover up and protect cuts and scrapes for better, more fashionable healing! With 7 different designs to choose from, you won’t have to fear clashing with that perfect outfit. ($2.75/20 assorted bandages, available at Target stores nationwide)
- Johnson’s® Baby Lotion: Healthy skin begins with proper moisture balance, even for babies. JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion can help prevent moisture loss from baby’s natural skin barrier. JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion can be used to “baby” adult skin, too! ($2.99/15 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide)
- LISTERINE® ANTISEPTIC®: LISTERINE® is clinically proven to kill germs, help prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis germs and fight bad breath. Now that’s a breath of fresh air! ($5.99/1 liter bottle, available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide)
- NEUTROGENA® HAND CREAM Norwegian Formula®: This glycerin rich formula heals seriously dry and chapped hands for effective relief that lasts up to 17 hours ($3.99/2 oz. tube, available at national food, drug and mass merchandisers)
- SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS™: this new line of new products from the SPLENDA® Brand gives you more than just the benefit of reducing calories from sugar, they also provide added essential nutrients you need every day. Varieties are available with fiber, antioxidants or B Vitamins. ($4.29/80-count box, available at grocery stores, supermarkets and online at www.SPLENDA.com)
- ONETOUCH® UltraMini® Meter : With rapid results in just 5 seconds, a small, convenient size and 5 great colors to choose from, the ONETOUCH® UltraMini® Meter is a simple and stylish way to check your blood sugar on the go. ($19.99, available at pharmacies where diabetes products are sold)
I think my favorite out of all the products has to be the Johnson's baby lotion. Even though my baby is 9 years old. I still use Johnson's baby lotion on her, and myself. I even used it before I had a child. :) Something about it just makes me smile. :)
I really like the OneTouch UltraMini Meter. I was recently diagnosed with pre diabetes. I still have to test my sugars, to make sure my meds do not make my sugars dip too low. It is small and compact. It is easy to take with my when I travel.
You know kids and Band-aids. The very first day I received the band-aids, my great niece saw that I had them and her eyes lit up! LOL. She HAD to have two to cover her boo boos. They are designer looking band-aids that were really cute. My camera is on the fritz, so that is why no pics.
You can go to the Healthy Essentials website to get over $190 in savings on these Johnson and Johnson products. Healthy Essentials” coupon redeemed between January 8th and January 15th will result in one meal donated by Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies to FEEDING AMERICA™ (up to 1 million meals)
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies and received products to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate